Wyoming Outdoor Recreation Collaboratives to Meet in November and December
The Wyoming Office of Outdoor Recreation facilitates several outdoor recreation collaboratives convened throughout the state by Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites, and Trails.
These initiatives bring together local community members, recreation stakeholders, businesses, conservation groups, federal and state agencies, and elected officials to identify and prioritize opportunities for the growth and enhancement of outdoor recreation.
Dates, times, locations, and call-in information for each are as follows:
- Bighorn Basin Outdoor Recreation Collaborative (BBORC- Hot Springs, Washakie, and Bighorn counties) - November 29, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., location Hot Springs County Fire District in Thermopolis. Join virtually at https://meet.google.com/wuh-
qkhp-jnt or dial (US) +1 470-273-8260 PIN: 252432692#
- Park County Outdoor Recreation Collaborative (PCORC) - November 30, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., location Park County Library in Cody. Join virtually at https://meet.google.com/tps-
ooyr-mcw or dial (US) +1 225-522-1504 PIN: 129439439#
- Northeast Wyoming Outdoor Recreation Collaborative (NEWORC - Campbell, Crook, and Weston counties) - December 6, from 5:30 p.m. to7:30 p.m., online only. Join virtually at https://meet.google.com/xdf-
pqyy-wom or dial: (US) +1 817-779-4931 PIN: 643 251 878#
- Wind River Outdoor Recreation Collaborative (WRORC - Fremont County) - December 7, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., location Lander Community Center in Lander. Join virtually at https://meet.google.com/wnv-
oudk-uxs or dial (US) +1 657-246-2214 PIN: 651759053#
- Sweetwater County Outdoor Recreation Collaborative (SCORC) - December 8, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., location White Mountain Library in Rock Springs. Join virtually at https://meet.google.com/ztm-
garg-mij or dial: (US) +1 786-540-5231 PIN: 511 834 982#
- Great Divide Outdoor Recreation Collaborative (GDORC - Laramie, Albany, and Carbon counties) - December 9, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., location Albany County Public Library in Laramie. Join virtually at https://meet.google.com/vck-
pkwi-iny or dial: (US) +1 252-574-6135 PIN: 380 052 988#
Members of the public are welcome to attend collaborative meetings in-person or virtually. There will be a designated time for public comment near the end of each meeting.
Established by recommendation of the 2017 Governor’s Outdoor Recreation Task force, the Office of Outdoor Recreation aims to diversify Wyoming’s economy by expanding, enhancing, and promoting responsible recreational opportunities through collaboration, outreach, and coordination with stakeholders, landowners, private industry, and public officials.
Learn more about the Office and future community collaboratives by following us on social media or visiting www.wyorec.com.