The Wind River Outdoor Recreation Collaborative represents the south eastern portion of the Wind River Range. WRORC became a collaborative for the Riverton and Lander area in 2020, and in early 2021 expanded to include Dubois. WRORC has played an instrumental role in several projects that diversify Fremont County’s outdoor recreation opportunities and support public land access. Examples include WRORC’s involvement with the installing a via ferrata in Sink Canyon State Park, as well as their campaign to improve access to the Wolf Point climbing area.
View Collaborative Charters, Past Meeting Materials and More Here
(link opens in new tab/window)
Collaborative Steering Committee Members:
- Mike Jones, Fremont County Commission
- Josie McKee, Central Wyoming
- Blair Butterfield, Dubois Drive
- Helen Wilson, Wind River Visitors Council
- Michael Kusiek, Wyoming Pathways
- Missy White, City of Lander
- Ami McAlpin, Lander Cycling
For more information about Wind River Outdoor Recreation Collaborative, please contact Brynn Hirschman at 307-701-5011; firstname.lastname@example.org or Celia Karim at 307-701-0151; email@example.com.